If you are looking for the EVO version of Bubbles, please click here.
|Affiliations||Furious, Captive, Giant Animal, Mech|
Bubbles was once a common goldfish - grown to gigantic size by his owner, Dr. Darwin. After perfecting his growth serum, Dr. Darwin constructed a mechanical suit for his giant fish - giving it thick armor and a full suite of advanced weaponry.
Combat Style Edit
Bubbles has a laser cannon for ranged attacks, and a hooked left hand for close-quarters combat. His right arm ends in a harpoon launcher, which Bubbles uses for grappling & to snare fleeing opponents.
Card Ability Edit
+2 damage with RECKLESS attacks
Attack Types Edit
Damage Types Edit
- Colossal Kaiju Combat Trading Card Game: SPN4
- Colossal Kaiju Combat Trading Card Game: SPN5
- Future Colossal Kaiju Combat Release
- Project Hyperion
- Brink of Armageddon: Age of the Kaiju
- Bubbles vs. Fuchou
- Bubbles vs. Neko
- Bubbles Cessation
- Gurral vs. Bubbles
- Bubbles's SPN4 card incorrectly lists attacks belonging to Nexuloc from SPN1.
- Bubbles was originally based off a mobile fish tank, seen here.
- The most voted monster during the SPN4 progenitor votes was Bubbles.